The following tips will help you maintain your sprinkler system without breaking the bank or having to hire outside help:
- Inspect the sprinklers frequently for any broken sprinkler heads. Replace them if necessary.
- Run the system and place tin cans in order to gauge how much water is being received by your lawn. If for any reason there is low flow, check the sprinkler heads for cracks. You can also clean them by changing the filters.
- Adjust the sprinkler heads so that they don't water the sidewalk or go into your neighbor's yard. Don't step on them. Adjustments should always be made with a screwdriver.
- Drain the entire system before winter hits to avoid freeze damage.
- Check the controller if power is lost. This usually means that the controller needs to be reset.
Moorpark, California 93021
Cell: (805) 573-0809