- Use a good and appropriate fertilizer for your grass type. Only use it once a year (in the Fall is a good time to do it)
- Buy a weed killer that works for your grass.
- Spread a mild insect killer to eliminate or prevent bugs or pests to deteriorate your grass.
- Use a sprinkler/irrigation system: this way you don´t need to water them every day and they will automatically stay fresh and healthy.
- Mow your lawn at the highest setting on your mower (about 3 ½ - 4 inches). It is healthier looking grass when it´s a little taller because weed is harder to grow, the soil stays cooler and moist for a longer time, and it helps create more nutrients.
- Let the grass clippings stay in the grass, these turn into compost useful for the soil.
Moorpark, California 93021
Cell: (805) 573-0809